Vomiting is a biological process that helps release gases from digestion, sometimes called air, that pass through the human body. Puffiness is something that everyone avoids, whether it happens quietly or loudly, especially if it smells bad. Bad breath is not uncommon, it is considered normal and is caused by daily diet or certain medications that can cause bad breath, but in some cases it is a sign of Your health problems.
The main reasons are:
1. Eating high-fiber foods such as cauliflower, kale, cabbage and potatoes
2. Caused by the type of medication you take to treat health or beauty problems
3. Constipation and irregular bowel movements are also common causes of this problem.
4. Your digestive system is not working properly.
5. And can be caused by colon cancer.
Prevent and get rid of the problem of frequent bad breath:
Eating slowly to keep digestion healthy and reduce gas production
Drink plenty of water to help move waste out of the body more efficiently.
Add foods such as yogurt to your diet to help with healthy digestion.
Avoid carbonated beverages that can produce more gas or gas, such as beer or soda.
Try to avoid junk food, which contributes to bad gas.
If it occurs too often and there are symptoms such as: cramps or abdominal pain, severe bloating, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood loss, weight loss, fever, muscle pain or poor health, you should see a doctor. Make an appointment with your doctor if you notice that there is no difference after several weeks of lifestyle and dietary changes, and then consult your doctor to find out if it is caused by a health condition. What.