Your liver may be damaged due to these main reasons.
The liver is an important organ of the body that is busy throughout the day and functions perfectly without error. It plays an important role in keeping the body detoxified as well as a healthy digestive system. In addition, the liver is responsible for detoxifying the body and maintaining a balanced metabolic rate. What you receive and your habits all have an effect on liver health.
Here are the main causes of liver damage that everyone should know:
- Going to bed late at night and waking up too long all have the same effect on the liver.
- Prolonged urination or not getting up in the morning.
- Eating too much.
- Do not eat breakfast.
- Taking too much medicine.
- Eating foods that contain preservatives, additives and artificial sweeteners.
- Eating fat is not good.
- Eating raw foods also increases the burden on the liver.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Obesity also affects liver health, as the presence of too much fat in the liver can lead to serious complications, including: Hepatic steatosis. In addition to alcohol, fatty liver also causes obesity or overweight.